Online CE Opportunities
Online risk & patient safety EDUCATION PROGRAM
Program Activities Courses include:
- Team Communications
- Advanced Directives – Finding Common Ground with Patients
- Focus News Letters (approximately 24 emailed case vignettes totaling 6 CMEs for the year)
You have been subscribed to earn up to 6 additional hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM credit from the Med-IQ Focus emailed case studies! Emails will arrive approximately twice a month and will link you to your Med-IQ account where you can complete the test to earn the credit.
If you are not receiving the emails, log in to your Med-IQ account and select My Account from the Menu button in the upper right. The Manage Alerts tab displays a list of email alerts available to you. You can also access them on the Focus tab.
- Go to https://scmma.med-iq.net
- Returning Users – Sign in with your username/email address and the password you previously used to access your Med-IQ courses.
- If you cannot remember your password, click the Forgot your password link to have it reset.
New Users –
If this is your first time logging in, select the Create an account link at the top of the page and and enter your unique registration code
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your registration code
- Accessible 24/7/365 from any device with Internet access
- Certificates available immediately following course completion and can be accessed and/or printed at your convenience
- Case-based education
Need Username/Password or
- Call 888-315-4356
- Click here to have a password reset link emailed to you.
- Email email@example.com
- Click the Help button on the upper right of your screen from any course page!
Med-IQ is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Med-IQ is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you have regardless of your current insurance provider. For time sensitive requests, please contact a MMA colleague directly. The MMA cannot bind or alter coverage based on instructions received through our Contact Us form.